You ever just think about how you’re you? Like, you ever become aware of your “youness” (I know it’s not a word, shut up.)
It’s awesome how unique you truly are.. There’s no one like you. No one whose eyes are like yours, no one whose hair is like yours, no one whose spirit is like yours.. We’re so unique, we were made so that even down to our dna— even our fingerprints, no one is the same. It’s wild..
Trust the vibes you get, energy doesn’t lie.(via shanharlin)
• shirts actually designed for girls with larger chests
• plus size clothing ACTUALLY intended to accommodate plus size people not just scaled up littler clothing
• clothes for tall people that won’t ride up
• pants for people with no butts
• cute bras in bigger sizes
•the fashion industry’s understanding that there’s lots of body types and every body type deserves to feel good in the clothes they wear
Listen girl, you do whatever the fuck you want to do with your hair.
Whether your hair is natural or relaxed, short or long, brown or purple, DO NOT let anyone tell YOU what to do with YOUR hair.
It’s YOURS, do with it as YOU please!
Your hair is beautiful.. and so are you!
I can be someone’s and still be my own.Shel Silverstein (via perfect)